Tightness tester for refrigeration systems
Tightness tester for refrigeration systems with integrated protocol printer
Measurement identification by entered data:
- measuring time (up to 24 hs)
- customer name
- serial number of the system
Selectable test modes:
- Nitrogen pressure check - display 0.1 bar
- Forming gas leakage detection - display 0.01 bar
- Pressure up to 20 bar
- Measuring accuracy 0.5 %
Tamper-proof due to real-time protocol printout:
- Test report printout copy for customers
- Auto start of printout (after pressure equalization):
- measuring time up to 30 min. every 2 min. one print line
- measuring time up to 60 min. every 5 min. one print line
- measuring time up to 24 hs. every 15 min. one print line
- Real-time protocol documents and guarantees correct workflow.
- Documentation for customer and workshop.
- Evacuate and fill with only one device.
- Cost savings for customers.
- Leak test before filling provides legal certainty.
- Measurement of temperature in the refrigerant line.
- Highly accurate pressure test for accurate location of high pressure or low pressure side leakage.
- Protection of the environment.
- SLD 01 device
- 1m low pressure hose (blue)
- 1m high pressure hose (red)
- 1m filling hose (yellow)
- Low and high pressure service connections
- 220V power supply
- 1 printer roll
Delivery in solid plastic case
Electronic leak detector for leak detection.
Adaptation for use on motor vehicles.
Zu Ihrer Auswahl passen folgende Artikel:
MDM100 (DM 100)
Ref no. on request (HVAC-LT 01)
- (HPGD 2000)
- (PM 02)
- (PMK 02)
- (PM 02 hoses)
Ref no. on request (HV 90.2)
SPG501_003 (SPG501 CO²)
SPG501_004 (SPG501 FanControl)